Aluminum Association Seeks New Vice President Business Information
The Aluminum Association in Arlington, VA is seeking a Vice
President, Business Information and Statistics. This position will
direct the Association’s statistical and business information
programs encompassing aluminum industries in the United States, Canada
and Mexico as well as representing the Association in activities with
other domestic and international organizations and government
agencies. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for
creating membership leads and development strategies and oversight of
the membership database. Please include salary requirements with
your cover letter.
1) Responsible for the design, analysis, accuracy and publication
of market surveys and reports using data from import, export and
international statistics, and the associated database management.
2) Monitoring of key industry drivers and economic indicators,
including evaluation and analyses of the economic
position of the aluminum industry and the impact of government
3) Responsible for formulating and communicating membership dues
and fees and funding for special voluntary divisions and committees
using confidential member survey information.
4) Serves as chief policy advisor for the Association’s
Statistical Market and Research Committee and the Casting and Recycling
5) Management of business information including handling internal
and external inquiries about membership, dues structure and statistics;
researching aluminum companies for prospective members; and oversight of
the membership database.
6) Serves as chief resource for industry market demand queries from
analysts, government agencies, the media and the public.
7) Develops and manages the budgets related to the design,
analysis, publication and distribution of all Association surveys.
Qualifications and Experience:
1) An advanced business or economics degree and/or equivalent
experience as a micro-economist or in market research for a minimum of
2) Knowledge of and experience in trade association statistical
programs is preferred.
3) Proficiency in computer systems, advanced spreadsheet
programming, database management and survey design required.
4) Experience in the aluminum metals industry desirable
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, agencies
or recruiters, thank you.