Roadmap Workshop for Automotive Aluminum
March 23, 2021 to March 24, 2021
The Aluminum Association is hosting a Roadmap Workshop for Automotive Aluminum to gather stakeholder input on strategic uses of aluminum in the automotive sector, challenges for future vehicles, and research needed to expand the use of this important material. This is your opportunity to become involved in the stakeholder collaborative process.
This must-attend event will offer:
- Networking with experts in the automotive aluminum industry
- Interactive discussions to guide future directions for aluminum products, material and other R&D needs
- Knowledge-share about advances in the automotive market
- Policy priorities and recommendations for a growing and vibrant aluminum sector in the U.S.
- Opportunities for continued collaboration
|Who Should Attend?
- Auto Industry Tier Suppliers
- Aluminum Producers
- Manufacturers of Aluminum Components
- Additive Manufacturing Suppliers
- Battery Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Aftermarket Suppliers
- Aluminum Recyclers
- National Laboratories
- Government (Materials & Manufacturing RD&D)
- Automotive Research Institutes
Registration Coming Soon!